Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Why Do I Write?

Since I was in first grade, I've always had a passion for expressing myself through writing. With writing, you can do so many things that you can't do in real life. Like discovering yourself. When you write, you pour out your thoughts and imagination into your journal. When you write fiction, you can create whole new worlds and places, and people to put in them. When you free write, you can be in your own zone, and no one can tell you what to do. So why do I write? I write because it's a chance for me and my imagination to bond and discover each other. I write because I'm creating a special place for me and my imagination to be ourselves and no one can tell us what to do. I write because it's a way for me to relax, and set my mind free. That, is why I write.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE💕 your blog! Its soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write because it's a world I can control. There are so may things wrong with our universe and the list is WAY to long. War, huger, rape, discrimination, inequality... And I've got my own insecurities too. But in writing, I get to control the world, the characters, and how everything turns out.

    ReplyDelete