Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Book Recommendations!
 Books I Love That You Should Read!


  • Flora & Ulysses | My all time favorite book! It's the most adorable book. It has also easy to read as it has lots of pictures, short chapters and large text. 
  • The 14th Goldfish | If you love science fiction, this is the book for you. It's about a girl who's grandfather is a scientist, and he invents an anti-aging formula.
  • Harry Potter Series | This one's an original! I never wanted to read them until I started reading them. Part of me feels like you haven't fully lived until you've read al of the Harry Potter books. Just make sure you read them in order!
  • Hunger Games Series | These books are so well written and I would recommend them to anyone over 10 years old. They are just sooo addicting to read!
  • When You Reach Me | This book tells such an amazing story and it's so well written. There isn't exactly one main story being told in this book, and it can be a bit hard to understand at first, but I still LOVE it!
HOPE THIS HELPS!


1 comment:

  1. I second the Harry Potter and Hunger Games recommendations!

    ReplyDelete